All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the more frustrating aspects of gardening is trying to find the proper plants for shady areas. even more difficult is creating these areas where they don't already exist. Craig Huegel carefully outlines the necessary but easy-to-follow steps of either adding plants to an existing yard or designing cool spaces from scratch.
- Author BiographyCraig N. Huegel, owner and operator of Hawthorn Hill Native Wildflowers, is the author of Native Plant Landscaping for Florida Wildlife and Native Wildflowers and Other Ground Covers for Florida Landscapes.
- Author(s)Craig N. Huegel
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note225 colour photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.