CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with a discussion of innovative prehistoric land and water use, this book describes the ways in which early farmers learned how to harness water for their fields. It then explores water as described by native peoples and examines the background of land conflicts and water litigation.
- Author BiographyLAURIE WEINSTEIN is Associate Professor of Anthropology, Western Connecticut State University where she directs the Archaeology program and co-directs the Women's Studies program.
- Author(s)Laurie L. Weinstein
- Date of Publication30/08/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNative Peoples of the Americas
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.