All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Inongo Makome
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight242 g
- Width101 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byMichael Ugarte
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyInongo vi Makome was born in Lobe-Kribi, Cameroon. Educated in Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, and Spain, he has published over ten novels, essay collections, and oral story collections. He lives in Barcelona, where he contributes to several newspapers and devotes himself to writing and storytelling. Michael Ugarte is Middlebush Professor of Romance Languages at the University of Missouri. His publications include Madrid 1900: The Capital as Cradle of Culture and Shifting Ground: Spanish Civil War Exile Literature and a translation of Donato Ndongo's Shadows of Your Black Memory. He lives in Columbia, MO.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.09
- £12.99Trending at £23.21
- £9.80Trending at £14.14
- £7.28Trending at £7.63
- £7.99Trending at £11.07
- £11.90Trending at £12.08
- £6.90Trending at £8.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.