Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £7.03
- £9.99Trending at £14.24
- £13.00Trending at £17.06
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.39Trending at £10.67
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.49Trending at £10.94
About this product
- DescriptionHurricane Katrina was a pivotal event in the history of disaster mismanagement. This work explores key policy implications arising from the storm and its aftermath. It suggests steps that can be taken to minimize future risks, not only in New Orleans but also in all locations threatened by natural disasters.
- Author BiographyEdited by Harry W. Richardson, Honorary Doctorate, Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Mexico, Peter Gordon, Professor, School of Policy, Planning and Development, University of Southern California, US and James E. Moore II, Professor, University of Southern California, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byHarry W. Richardson,James E. Moore,Peter Gordon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.