All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNatural Disasters in a Global Environment is a transnational, global and environmental history of natural and man-made disasters. Detailed case studies of past and present events are presented in a historical narrative, making use of the most recent scholarship.
- Author BiographyAnthony N. Penna is Professor Emeritus at Northeastern University. He is the author of Nature s Bounty: Historical and Modern Environmental Perspectives (1999), Remaking Boston: An Environmental History of the City and Its Surroundings (co-edited with Conrad Edick Wright, 2009), and The Human Footprint: A Global Environmental History (Wiley-Blackwell, 2009). Jennifer S. Rivers is Professor and Director of the Environmental Studies program at Northeastern University. She holds a PhD from Syracuse University in Earth Science and has over thirty published articles in the field of Environmental Science.
- Author(s)Anthony N. Penna,Jennifer S. Rivers
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight462 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £10.16Trending at £14.46
- £9.48Trending at £10.20
- £11.45Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.