All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the anthropologists, people-wildlife conflicts readily invite symbolic analysis. This volume examines people-wildlife conflicts in Europe, Africa and Asia from an anthropological perspective.
- Author BiographyJohn Knight is Lecturer at the School of Anthropological Studies, Queen's University of Belfast. Since 1987 he has regularly carried out field research in Japanese mountain villages and has published widely on various subjects related to rural Japan, including wildlife.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEuropean Association of Social Anthropologists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySir John Knight
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.