All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorman Dabell, journalist, broadcaster and notorious jinx, has been covering the European golf circuit for over 20 years, though after reading this hilarious account of his mishaps, you may well come to wonder how he has managed to survive for so long.
- Author BiographyBroadcasting for BBC Radio Five Live, the World Service and News 24, and writing for the Daily Telegraph and Reuters, has provided its fair share of hazards for Norman Dabell. Somehow he has soldiered on, occasionally escaping from the golfing menagerie to pen two successful books: How We Won the Ryder Cup and Winning the Open.
- Author(s)Norman Dabell
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date19/02/2016
- Weight325 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.99Trending at £11.53
- £7.54Trending at £7.97
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.99Trending at £3.15
- £7.77Trending at £9.41
- £4.59Trending at £4.80
- £7.38Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.