All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick Holford and Hyla Cass are experts in psychology and nutrition. In this book they explain how it is possible to enhance motivation, elevate your mood and expand your awareness naturally, effectively and safely.
- Author BiographyPatrick Holford, a trained psychologist, is the UK's leading nutritionist and the founder of The Institute for Optimum Nutrition, which is at the forefront of nutritional education and research. - He is the author of many bestselling books published by Piatkus including The Optimum Nutrition Bible and is regularly featured in the media. He lives in London. - Dr Hyla Cass is Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine. She is the author of several books including St John's Wort: Nature's Blues Buster and Kava: Nature's Answer to Stress, Anxiety and Insomnia.
- Author(s)Hyla Cass,Patrick Holford
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication08/11/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date22/11/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width173 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.