All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses both the human and the natural history of the islands of California, including all eight Channel Islands, Ano Nuevo, the Farallons, and the islands of San Francisco Bay. This title explores the formation of the islands; discuss the history of human habitation.
- Author BiographyAllan A. Schoenherr is Professor of Ecology at Fullerton College and author of A Natural History of California (California, 1992). C. Robert Feldmeth was Professor of Biology at The Claremont Colleges until his death in 1994. Michael J. Emerson (1954-1989) studied with Robert Feldmeth and wrote his master's thesis on the Channel Islands. David Mooney is a San Diego artist specializing in wildlife art and illustration.
- Author(s)Allan A. Schoenherr,C.Robert Feldmeth,Michael J. Emerson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2003
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleCalifornia Natural History Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note55 color photos, 88 b/w photographs, 100 line figures, 27 tables, and 18 maps
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Mooney,Michael J. Emerson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.