All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive your baby the best start in life with this practical guide to natural pregnancy. From preconception to pregnancy and postnatal care, fertility expert and midwife Zita West takes you through this special time suggesting safe and natural ways to enhance your experience.
- Author BiographyZita West is an acupuncturist, nutritionist and midwife with her own Harley Street fertility practice. She has developed her own Zita West products, and her clients include Cate Blanchett, Davina McCall, Ulrika Jonson and Kate Winslet. Zita has been a midwifery expert on GMTV, Open House and This Morning and currently writes a weekly column in Prima Baby magazine. Zita lives in London.
- Author(s)Zita West
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/06/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width166 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.53
- £10.00Trending at £10.21
- £4.98Trending at £5.29
- £8.82Trending at £9.08
- £9.02Trending at £10.15
- £7.35Trending at £7.61
- £6.49Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.