All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight559 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byC.K. Chu,H. G. Cutler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsProgress in the Development of Natural Products for Human Immunodeficiency Viruses Infections (R.F Schinazi). StructureActivity Correlations of Natural Products with AntiHIV Activity (M. Nasr et al.). AIDSAntiviral Natural Products Research at the US National Cancer Institute (K.R. Gustafson et al.). Tannins and Related Compounds as AntiHIV Agents (K.H. Lee et al.). Mode of Action of Hypericin as an Antiretroviral Agents and Other Relevant Findings (D. Meruelo et al.). Activity of Selected Amaryllidaceae Constituets and Related Synthetic Substances Against Medically Important RNA Viruses (B. Gabrielsen et al.). Aminosugar Attenuation of HIV Infection (G.S. Jacob et al.) Plant Proteins with Antiviral Activity Against Human Immunodeficiency Virus (S. LeeHuang et al.). Antiviral Studies with Trichosanthin, A Plant Derived Single Chain Ribosome Inactivating Protein (M.S. McGrath et al.). 4 additional articles. Index.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.