All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, now made available again in paperback, by bestselling soap-making author Melinda Coss focuses on natural ingredients and provides a wonderful range of recipes for bar and liquid soaps as well as creams, lotions and balms.
- Author BiographyIn just four years Melinda Coss took cold process soap making from a hobby in her kitchen to premises from which she supplied products to Harrods, Tesco, Safeway, Asda and Sainsbury as well as many exclusive shops and hotels in the UK and in France. She has also helped set up soap making units in Africa and has written three best-selling books on soap making. She runs soap-making courses in the UK and France.
- Author(s)Melinda Coss
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Width183 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.31Trending at £11.97
- £6.95Trending at £7.70
- £11.99Trending at £13.51
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.79
- £6.87Trending at £6.98
- £5.12Trending at £5.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.