Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.95Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.73
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionFull of surprising anecdotes, curious facts and historical oddities, this book connects observations from our everyday lives to the scientific principles that explain them. The author has avoided scientific jargon and mathematics to make this book of interest to non-scientists and scientists alike.
- Author BiographyJ.P. COLLMAN is at Stanford University.
- Author(s)James Paddock Collman
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/09/2001
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, further reading
- Weight599 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.