All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume gathers essays that focus on the worldliness of science, its inseparable engagement in the major institutional bases of social life: law, market, church, school, and nation.
- Author BiographyMARIO BIAGIOLO is Distinguished Professor of STS, Law, and History at the University of California at Davis, USA. JESSICA RISKIN is an Associate Professor of History at Stanford University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Cultural and Intellectual History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJessica Riskin,Mario Biagioli
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.