All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book charts how changes in the control of natural resources fundamentally altered the nature of Ottoman imperial sovereignty.
- Author BiographyAlan Mikhail is Assistant Professor in the Department of History at Yale University. His articles have appeared in journals such as the International Journal of Middle East Studies, the Journal of the Economic and Social History of the Orient, the Bulletin of the History of Medicine, Akhbar al-Adab and Wijhat Nazar.
- PrizesWinner of Middle East Studies Association Roger Owen Book Award 2011.
- Author(s)Alan Mikhail
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in Environment and History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 9 maps 7 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.