All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative history of the development of ideas about nature in the Anglo settler countries, first published in 1999.
- Author(s)Thomas R. Dunlap
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/09/1999
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudies in Environment and History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Series Edited byDonald Worster,Alfred W. Crosby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.