CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.05
- £32.42Trending at £34.97
- £7.64Trending at £8.28
- £12.06Trending at £14.87
- £5.14Trending at £6.78
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis work traces the development of an ethical policy that is not centred on human beings. It argues that nature is worthy of direct moral consideration and examines the theoretical and philosophical problems with this idea.
- Author BiographyEric Katz is associate professor of philosophy and director of the Science, Technology, and Society Program at the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Eric Katz
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleStudies in Social, Political and Legal Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 70
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byMark Sagoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.