All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Kelly Dittmar
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight349 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine585 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures and Tables Acknowledgments 1 Campaigns as Gendered Institutions 2 Consultant Perceptions of Voters' Gender Stereotypes 3 Consultant Perceptions of Effective Strategies 4 Gender in Context 5 Gender Dynamics in Image and Message Creation 6 Targeting Women Voters and Contrasting Opponents 7 On Her Own Terms: Shifting Gender Dynamics in Campaign Institutions Appendix A: Interview List Appendix B: Gubernatorial and U.S. Senate Contests Included in Interview Analysis of 2008 and 2010 Elections Notes References Index
- Author BiographyKelly Dittmar is an Assistant Research Professor at the Center for American Women and Politics, a unit of the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers University.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.