All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the way spatial database management systems aim at supporting queries that involve the space characteristics of the underlying data. This book discusses query processing techniques for nearest neighbor queries. It provides both basic concepts and results in spatial databases and parallel processing research.
- Author(s)Apostolos N. Papadopoulos,Yannis Manolopoulos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSeries in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1020 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.