All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbe Cushman, the evil genius behind a sixty-billion-dollar Ponzi scheme, has taken his own life, and Washington's power elite have a problem. They not only knew about Cushman's fraud, but they looked the other way-even encouraged Cushman's cataclysmic collapse, all in furtherance of a secret government agenda known as Operation BAQ.
- Author BiographyJames Grippando is a New York Times bestselling author of twenty-four novels. He was a trial lawyer for twelve years before the publication of his first novel in 1994 (The Pardon), and now serves as counsel at Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP. He lives in South Florida with his wife, three children, two cats, and a golden retriever named Max who has no idea that he's a dog.
- Author(s)James Grippando
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight251 g
- Width106 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.44Trending at £5.05
- £35.39Trending at £36.56
- £10.50Trending at £12.71
- £5.03Trending at £9.85
- £2.81Trending at £3.02
- £7.79Trending at £8.14
- £3.90Trending at £4.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.