All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes needlepoint methods that make the best use of skills, equipment and time, and shows how to develop simple ideas using personal flair and inspiration taken from crafts and natural surroundings. Ann Ellis shows how to take simple ideas and translate them into needlepoint items for the home.
- Author(s)Ann Ellis
- PublisherAnova Books
- Date of Publication05/09/1991
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/07/2000
- Content Note64 colour and 46 line illustrations, 41 charts
- Weight1 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.