All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionCombines in a single volume pertinent readings, compehensive cases, role-playing exercises, and questionnaires so that students examine the theory and the practice of negotiation from a varied set of learning tools.
- Author BiographyDavid S. Hames earned his Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior at the Kenan-Flagler School of Business, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He teaches courses in Negotiation and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Human Resource Management and Labor-Management Relations. His research has been published in journals such as Group and Organization Management, Human Resource Management Review, Leadership and Organization Development Journal, Employee Responsibilities & Rights Journal, and Labor Law Journal. He is a member of the editorial board of the Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education. He has served as a labor arbitrator and as a mediator of employment disputes. Before becoming an academic, Dr. Hames served as the Human Resources Director at the Clinton Memorial Hospital, and as a professional recruiter in the Human Resources Department at Standard Oil of Indiana (now BP Amoco).
- Author(s)David S. Hames
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.