All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.89
- £12.49Trending at £12.98
- £7.00Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionExamines one of the most successful and controversial contemporary American playwrights and filmmakers. This book explores the primary issues of LaBute's style, themes, and dramatic achievements. It describes the influences on his work, his distinctive vision in theater and film, the role of religious belief in his work, and his satire.
- Author BiographyGerald C. Wood is Professor of English and Chair of the English Department at Carson-Newman College. He is author of Conor McPherson:Imaging Mischief (2003) and Horton Foote and the Theater of Intimacy (1999). He is editor of Horton Foote: A Casebook (1998) and Selected One-Act Plays of Horton Foote (1989).
- Author(s)Gerald C. Wood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCasebooks on Modern Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.