Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionFemale drug addicts are often stereotyped either as promiscuous, lazy, and selfish, or as weak, scared, and trapped into addiction. This title presents a critical feminist analysis of the drug world. By shifting the discussion to one centered on women's agency and empowerment, it reveals the experiences and social relationships of women addicts.
- Author BiographyTammy Anderson is an associate professor in the University of Delaware's department of sociology and criminal justice.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2008
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Crime and Society
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byTammy Anderson
- Series Edited byRaymond J. Michalowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.