All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the field's recent history, notable advances, and considerable challenges yet to be faced, the authors present neonatal bioethics as a paradigm of complex conversation among physicians, philosophers, policy makers, judges, and legislators which has led to responsible societal oversight of a controversial medical innovation.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Lantos, M.D., is a professor of pediatrics at the University of Chicago and holds the John B. Francis Chair in Bioethics at the Center for Practical Bioethics in Kansas City. He is the author of The Lazarus Case: Life-and-Death Issues in Neonatal Intensive Care (Johns Hopkins University Press, 2001). William L. Meadow, M.D., Ph.D., is a board-certified neonatologist with twenty-five years of experience in neonatal intensive care and a professor of pediatrics and medicine and co-chief of neonatology at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)John D. Lantos,William L. Meadow
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note18, 9 black & white line drawings, 9 black & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.