All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
About this product
- DescriptionContains an extensive review of Dutch state practice from the parliamentary year 2001-2002.
- Author BiographyNiels M. Blokker is Professor of Law at the University of Leiden. N. J. Schrijver is Professor of Law at Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam.
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2004
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleNetherlands Yearbook of International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1033 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.