All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the network enterprise and its evolution from Medieval guilds to the innovation clusters of Silicon Valley. It examines organizations that operate as networks and interact with firms along the supply chain and in complementary industries.
- Author BiographyGianfranco Dioguardi is Professor of Engineering at the Politecnico University of Bari, where he teaches Corporate Economics and Organization. His extensive entrepreneurial experience, as CEO and COO of high tech and construction companies, has endowed him with in-depth knowledge of the theory and practice of organizations. He is the author of a wide range of articles and books (in Italian, French and English) that address management and entrepreneurship, as well as the world of ideas, with particular reference to history, philosophy and science. Some of the topics presented in this book, such as the concept of macrofirm , were originally introduced into economics by Dioguardi in 1983 in an ASCE publication. In 1996, the Italian Ministry of Education awarded him the gold medal for outstanding service to the School of Culture and Art, bestowed upon him by the President of the Italian Republic, and in 2001, upon the proposal of the Ministry of Universities and Scientific and Technological Research, he was awarded a similar medal for outstanding service to Science and Culture. Since 1989 he has been a Knight of the Italian Order of Merit for Labor, and since 2004 a Knight of the Legion of Honor of the French Republic.
- Author(s)Gianfranco Dioguardi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInnovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.