CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.33
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the development and state of the sociological field of Network Exchange Theory. The contributors explore basic issues in theory as well as research. The result is a theory which seeks to relate social structure to social action under a wide range of conditions.
- Author BiographyDAVID WILLER is Professor of sociology at the University of South Carolina. Among his earlier publications are Theory and the Experimental Investigation of Social Structures (1987) and, edited with Bo Anderson, Networks Exchange and Coercion (1981).
- Author(s)David Willer
- Date of Publication30/10/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.