All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique text on network security addresses the emerging concern of better detecting and preventing routers and other network devices from being attacked or compromised. It provides many examples of attacks, countermeasures and solutions.
- Author(s)Alan Yeung,Angus Wong
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £52.37Trending at £54.62
- £39.90Trending at £43.64
- £16.05Trending at £17.39
- £7.00Trending at £7.81
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.62
- £8.72Trending at £13.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.