All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.87Trending at £25.24
- £15.74Trending at £23.03
- £10.61Trending at £11.24
- £16.97Trending at £19.99
- £12.92Trending at £19.03
- £7.98Trending at £8.61
- £6.50Trending at £6.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis Second Edition remains the only hands-on guide to using and developing facility location models. It offers a practice-oriented introduction to model-building methods and solution algorithms complete with software for solving classical problems of realistic size and end-of-chapter exercises to enhance reader understanding.
- Author BiographyMARK S. DASKIN, PhD, is Clyde W. Johnson Collegiate Professor of Industrial and Operations Engineering as well as Department Chair at the University of Michigan. Dr. Daskin is the former editor-in-chief of both Transportation Science and IIE Transactions and continues to serve on the editorial boards of both journals. He is also on the editorial board of the IIE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering and is the author of the award-winning book Service Science, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Mark S. Daskin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight858 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.