All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides 24 tips, tools, and lessons for building mutually beneficial relationships and cultivating them as opportunities arise. This book outlines a specific plan to: learn to network; surpass fears; control body language; find opportunities; socialize with savvy; talk tactically; overcome limits; and, follow up right.
- Author BiographyDiane Darling is the founder and CEO of Effective Networking, Inc., and a nationally recognized networking expert. She has lived in Thailand, the Philippines, England, France, and a variety of locales in the United States.
- Author(s)Diane Darling
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Professional Education Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight129 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £5.80Trending at £6.31
- £10.85Trending at £12.99
- £10.84Trending at £12.68
- £10.04Trending at £10.60
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £11.05Trending at £12.22
- £6.86Trending at £7.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.