All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey introductory text for graduate students and researchers in physics, biology and biochemistry.
- Author BiographyMark Buchanan is a physicist and independent author. He writes a monthly column for the journal Nature Physics. Guido Caldarelli is Associate Professor in the Centre for Statistical Mechanics, University of Rome 'Sapienza', Italy. Paolo De Los Rios is a Professor in the Laboratory of Statistical Biophysics, Institute of Theoretical Physics, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL). Francesco Rao researches in the Laboratoire de Chimie Biophysique, University of Strasbourg. Michele Vendruscolo is a Reader in Theoretical Chemical Biology at the Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note73 b/w illus.
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Rao,Guido Caldarelli,Mark Buchanan,Michele Vendruscolo,Paolo de Los Rios
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.