All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizes neural network structures for achieving practical and effective systems, and provides many examples. This book covers the important topics of: highly effective Orthogonal Activation Function Based Neural Network System Architecture and multi-layer recurrent neural networks for synthesizing and implementing real-time linear control.
- Author BiographyCornelius T. Leondes received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania and has held numerous positions in industrial and academic institutions. He is currently a Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has also served as the Boeing Professor at the University of Washington and as an adjunct professor at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author, editor, or co-author of more than 100 textbooks and handbooks and has published more than 200 technical papers. In addition, he has been a Guggenheim Fellow, Fulbright Research Scholar, IEEE Fellow, and a recipient of IEEE's Baker Prize Award and Barry Carlton Award.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/1998
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleControl and Dynamic Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Series Edited byCornelius T. Leondes
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.