All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany studies of the neural bases of language processes are now conducted with functional and structural neuroimaging. This book focuses on the core regions of the cerebral cortex involved in language processing. It helps investigators interpret this important source of information.
- Author BiographyDr. Petrides is a Professor of Psychology, Neurology and Neurosurgery at McGill University and the Director of the Neuropsychology/Cognitive Neuroscience Unit at Montreal Neurological Institute & Hospital. His research focuses on cognition / language / perception and involves the analysis of the functions of the frontal, temporal, and parietal neocortex and related subcortical neural structures. He is an Associate Editor for the ELS journal Neuropsychologia, has authored 172 journal articles (h-index = 48), and is the author of The Human Cerebral Cortex (2011), Neuroanatomy of Language Regions of the Brain (2013) as well as co-author of 3 other atlases.
- Author(s)Michael Petrides
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.06
- £115.09Trending at £125.26
- £8.90Trending at £10.45
- £14.08Trending at £16.29
- £22.31Trending at £23.75
- £11.00Trending at £13.14
- £6.92Trending at £7.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.