All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on alterations of the normal development of a child. It presents a working theory based on what is known of the neurological and cognitive development in the context of evolution of the human species and its brain.
- Author(s)Gerry Leisman,Robert Melillo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1750 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.58
- £8.68Trending at £10.31
- £14.70Trending at £19.00
- £6.92Trending at £7.28
- £8.85Trending at £8.96
- £20.72Trending at £23.94
- £23.94Trending at £26.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.