All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.50Trending at £27.12
- £27.55Trending at £30.16
- £12.42Trending at £17.85
- £24.98Trending at £25.55
- £20.42Trending at £28.92
- £9.67Trending at £9.85
- £14.98Trending at £17.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for physicians in the ICU who need a straightforward, practical reference for management of critically ill neurological and neurosurgical patients.
- Author BiographyMichel T. Torbey, MD, MPH, FAHA, FCCM, is Associate Professor of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Director of the Stroke Critical Care Program, and Director of the Neurointensive Care Unit at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is also coeditor of The Stroke Book with Dr Magdy H. Selim, published in 2007.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 b/w illus. 3 colour illus. 70 tables
- Weight1070 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMichel T. Torbey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.