All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the ethical, legal, and societal issues arising from brain imaging, psychopharmacology, and other new developments in neuroscience.
- Author BiographyMartha J. Farah is Walter H. Annenberg Professor of Natural Sciences in the Department of Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania, where she directs the Center for Neuroscience & Society. She has worked on many topics within neuroscience, including vision, prefrontal function, emotion, and development. In her three decades of research she has witnessed the advent of functional neuroimaging, the burgeoning of cognitive neuroscience, and its expansion into the study of social and affective processes. She is now focusing her attention on the ethical, legal and social implications of these developments.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBasic Bioethics
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note1 b&w illus
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMartha J. Farah
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £42.56Trending at £49.00
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £5.99Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £9.51Trending at £12.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.