All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to provide an understanding of problems commonly encountered by the therapist working with people with neurological disability. This work describes aspects of posture and movement difficulties which occur as a result of neurological damage and gives guidance to help the therapist to plan the appropriate treatment programme for each patient.
- Author BiographySusan Edwards is held in high esteem in the international field of neurological rehabilitation. In compiling and editing Neurological Physiotherapy she has allowed the therapist new to the field to benefit from the extensive clinical expertise and knowledge of herself and her colleagues. Their book will provide invaluable help and guidance to all physiotherapists, both students andpractitioners, as well as to the other health professionals working in this challenging area of rehabilitation.<br/><br/>Sue Edwards is well known internationally as an expert in the field of neurorehabilitation and particularly in the Bobath approach to physio neurorehab. She had been the head physio at lLeading UK hospital in the field for a number of years. She now acts asa freelance consultant advisor to the hospital and also works as a private practitioner and as an expert medico-legal witness.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication08/10/2001
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySusan Edwards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.