All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how neuromarketing is playing an increasingly important role in current and future marketing strategies.
- Author BiographyProfessor Patrick Georges is a neurosurgeon with a passion for improving management and business organization through the development of the concept of organizational intelligence. He is the author of several works, including The Six-Figure Manager (published by Kogan Page). Professor Anne-Sophie Bayle-Tourtoulou has taught marketing across several programs of the HEC Group for many years, with a focus on the retail sector. She has worked on various projects in this sector, including product ranges, retailers' own brands, pricing and promotional policies. Professor Michel Badoc has taught marketing for many years, mostly at the institutions within the HEC Group, but also schools such as the CESB and ENASS. He also develops appraisal and consultancy activities for companies in Europe and North America.
- Author(s)Anne-Sophie Bayle-Tourtoulou,Michel Badoc,Patrick M. Georges
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.