All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor of the best-selling Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Third Edition brings together the leading experts in neuropsychology to provide a complete overview of the field.
- Author BiographyGARY GROTH-MARNAT, PhD. is a clinical psychologist, an internationally recognized expert on psychological assessment, and author of the bestselling Wiley text Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Third Edition.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations26 cm
- Weight1388 g
- Width186 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byGary Groth-Marnat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.