All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £11.60
- £19.99Trending at £20.27
- £13.21Trending at £14.88
- £30.00Trending at £33.86
- £12.51Trending at £17.47
- £8.99Trending at £10.08
- £13.50Trending at £15.36
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Neuropsychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLaird S. Cermak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsRecovery of Function after Serial Lesions of Prefrontal Cortex in the Rhesus Monkey: A Retrospective; D.G. Stein. Comparative Neuropsychology: Brain Functions in Non-human Primates and Human Neurobehavioral Disorders; M.O. Berman. Processing Deficits of Amnesic Patients: Nearly Full Cycle? L.S. Cermak. Verbal Priming and Semantic Memory in Alzheimer's Disease: Degraded Representation or Impaired Activation? W.C. Heindel. Semantic Memory Deficits Associated with Alzheimer's Disease; D.P. Salmon, A.S. Chan. Exploring Disorders of Semantic Memory; J.R. Hodges. Amnesia, Aging, and Alzheimer's Disease; F.A. Huppert. Indentification of Neuropsychologically Defined Subgroups of Alzheimer's Disease Patients; J.T. Becker. Contributions of Cognitive Psychology to the Study of Impaired Memory and Attention; E. Granholm. Cognitive Investigations in Huntington's Disease; J. Brandt. Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Memory Disorders; T. Jernigan. The Mammillary Bodies Revisited: Their Role in Human Memory Functioning; N. Kapur, et al. 11 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.