All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic textbook guides students through the challenges and excitement of the rapidly changing field of neuroscience. Accessible for both medical students and undergraduate neuroscience students, the fifth edition has been updated throughout to reflect the latest developments.
- Author BiographyDALE PURVES, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, USA GEORGE J. AUGUSTINE, Korea Institute of Science & Technology, USA DAVID FITZPATRICK, Duke University, USA WILLIAM C. HALL, Duke University, USA ANTHONY-SAMUEL LAMANTIA, GW Institute for Neuroscience, USA LEONARD E. WHITE, Duke University, USA
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date26/03/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2094 g
- Width230 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnthony-Samuel Lamantia,Dale Purves,David Fitzpatrick,George J. Augustine,James O. McNamara,Leonard E. White,William C. Hall
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.