CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byEdward G. Grant
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1 Scanning Techniques and Normal Anatomy.- 2 Pathophysiology of Germinal Matrix-Related Hemorrhage and Ischemia.- 3 Neurosonography: Germinal Matrix-Related Hemorrhage.- 4 Neurosonography: Peri ventricular Leukomalacia.- 5 Incidence and Outcome: Germinal Matrix-Related Hemorrhage.- 6 Incidence and Outcome: Peri ventricular Leukomalacia.- 7 Comparison of Two Modalities: Ultrasound versus Computed Tomography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.