All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the world's most renowned expert, this book explains the ultrasound examination of a stroke patient, scanning protocols, and interpretation of the results. Case examples (with a standard template presentation correlating presentation to waveform output) reinforce the book's practical nature.
- Author BiographyAndrei V. Alexandrov, MD, RVT, Assistant Professor of Neurology and Radiology, Director, STAT Neurosonology Service and Center for Noninvasive Brain Perfusion Studies, Stroke Program, University of Texas-Houston Medical School, Houston, TX, USA.
- Author(s)Andrei V. Alexandrov
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width196 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.