All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight728 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJon M. Meese
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of Contents1: Introduction.- The NTD Process - A New Reactor Technology.- 2: Radioactivity And Radiation Protection.- Detection and Identification of Potential Impurities Activated by Neutron Irradiation of Czochralski Silicon.- Nuclear Transmutation Doping From the Viewpoint of Radioactivity Formation.- 3: Ntd Device Applications And Device Physics.- Application of NTD Silicon for Power Devices.- The Advantages of NTD Silicon for High Power Semiconductor Devices.- NTD Silicon on High Power Devices.- Role of Neutron Transmutation in the Development of High Sensitivity Extrinsic Silicon IR Detector Material.- Study of the Special Characteristics of the Breakdown Process in Silicon PN-Junctions.- Resistivity Fluctuations in Highly Compensated NTD Silicon.- Transistor Gain Trimming in I2L Integrated Circuits Using the NTD Process.- 4: Reactor Facilities For Transmutation Doping.- Determination of the Neutron Flux and Energy Spectrum and Calculation of Primary Recoil and Damage-Energy Distributions for Materials Irradiated in the Low Temperature Fast Neutron Facility in CP-5.- Neutron Doping of Silicon in the Harwell Research Reactors.- Silicon Irradiation Facilities at the NBS Reactor.- General Electric Test Reactor NTD Silicon Development Program.- An Automated Irradiation Facility for Neutron Doping of Large Silicon Ingots.- High Precision Irradiation Techniques for NTD Silicon at the University of Missouri Research Reactor.- A Computer Controlled Irradiation System for the University of Missouri Research Reactor.- 5: Basic Processes-Radiation Damage And Dopant Production.- Atomic Displacement Effects in Neutron Transmutation Doping.- The Minority Carrier Lifetime of Neutron Doped Silicon.- Electrical Property Studies of Neutron Transmutation Doped Silicon.- Defect Annealing Studies in Neutron Transmutation Doped Silicon.- Isochronal Annealing of Resistivity in Float Zone and Czochralski NTD Silicon.- Electron Spin Resonance in NTD Silicon.- Defect Levels Controlling the Behavior of NTD Silicon During Annealing.- Residual Radioactivity Measurements for High Purity Silicon Irradiated by Pile Neutrons.- Magneto-Optical Study of Shallow Donors in Transmutation Doped GaAs.- Shallow Defect Levels in Neutron Irradiated Extrinsic P-Type Silicon.- Measurements of 3 1P Concentrations Produced by Neutron Transmutation Doping of Silicon.- 6: Summary Of The Conference.- Pursuit of the Ultimate Junction .- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.