All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionRecords small everyday pleasures (kiss, a smell, a funny thought, a sneeze), recognizing them and finally giving them the credit they are due. This book encourages you to live in the moment.
- Author BiographyMax Wigram has been working in the world of contemporary art for 20 years. Most recently he opened, the Max Wigram Gallery, in London s West End, which represents emerging international artists. Working, living, partying and growing up with artists has been an inspirational, mad and eye-opening experience. Murray Partridge fell into advertising, where he has enjoyed Creative Directorships in a number of agencies, large and small, writing and shooting over 500 televison commercials all over the world. He has also enjoyed adventures in several other areas, most notably in the movie and TV industries.
- Author(s)Max Wigram,Murray Partridge
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2008
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Weight128 g
- Width105 mm
- Height134 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.