CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that local and global religious social forces are primarily responsible for the social developments in communities in the global south.
- Author BiographyStephen Offutt is Assistant Professor of Development Studies at Asbury Theological Seminary, Kentucky. His work has been published in a number of peer-reviewed journals, including the Journal of Contemporary Religion, the Journal for the Social Scientific Study of Religion, Pneuma: The Journal for the Society of Pentecostal Studies, and Sociology of Religion. He has contributed to edited volumes such as The New Evangelical Social Engagement, Sociology of Religion: A Reader, and The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Globalization. Offutt also writes for popular audiences, with work appearing in magazines such as Books and Culture: A Christian Review, and Prism.
- Author(s)Stephen Offutt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map 3 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.