All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the dialectic between legal and constitutional innovations which enhance the power of capital, and the alternatives to create a more just world order.
- Author BiographyStephen Gill is Distinguished Research Professor in the Department of Political Science at York University, Toronto. A. Claire Cutler is Professor of International Law and International Relations in the Department of Political Science at the University of Victoria.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byA. Claire Cutler,Stephen Gill
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.