All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates the versatility of batik in inspirational designs and practical projects. This tile offers comprehensive coverage of the many aspects of this technique, with expert instruction at every stage. It outlines the materials, equipment, fabrics and basic techniques you may need to get started.
- Author BiographySusie Stokoe trained in textiles and has worked as a freelance graphic artist, writer and project designer and maker. Her commissions are wide-ranging, from handpainted glassware to wall hangings.
- Author(s)Susie Stokoe
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight454 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £1.55Trending at £1.90
- £4.49Trending at £5.03
- £5.49Trending at £5.78
- £9.72Trending at £9.88
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.