All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe versatility of machine embroidery has enabled designers to update and develop a traditional craft with innovative and truly original results, yet even experienced needle workers can be daunted by using the sewing machine in an unconventional way. This volume explores the technique, with examples to create in both traditional and modern styles.
- Author BiographyIsabel Stanley trained in textiles and embroidery. She is sought after as a contributor to craft publications, and is the author of several craft books including Quilting and New Crafts: Beadwork. Peter Williams is one of the best known and most highly regarded craft, cooking and lifestyle photographers.
- Author(s)Isabel Stanley
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 250 photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byPeter Williams
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.55Trending at £1.94
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.16
- £9.72Trending at £10.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.